Building human-like conversational experiences with Google Artificial Intelligence
By Adrián Savarese
Google CCAI (Contact Center Artificial Intelligence) is taking contact centers to the next level. A time ago, the use of artificial intelligence was expensive and hard to implement due to hardware requirements and engineering skill sets. The “Cloud” provides us extraordinary opportunities and benefits related to speed, scale and flexibility.
Why is this important? Solutions as Google CCAI makes services and information available to your customers in a more natural way.
Here are 3 things you need to know about this technology, and why it should be your go-to for customer interactions and agent assistance.
1. Contact Center AI enables human-like conversations via Google’s leading AI technologies:
● Speech to text: Accurately convert speech into text with telephony optimized models
● Text to speech: Convert text into natural-sounding speech
● Natural language processing: Derive insights from unstructured text using Google machine learning
● Dialogflow: Create conversational experiences across devices and platforms
2. These technologies support three key applications:
● Virtual Agent provides conversational self-service with handoff to human agents as necessary
● Agent Assist provides human agents with real-time guidance during customer interactions on chat or by phone
● Insights, a tool that use natural language processing to identify call drivers and sentiments from customer interactions
3. Dialogflow and CCAI support 27 languages and locales with voice for an end-to-end experience, enabling multilingual support for global contact center operations. Also allows for compliance with federal privacy mandates, including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and Payment Card Industry (PCI) standards.